When the vehicle stops in a load/dump region as marked on the map, VBOX Test Suite will use conditions as below to determine load/dump events. These events can be checked by comparing vehicle movement to the vehicle weight when added to the Chart.
- When speed is less than 0.8 km/h for at least one sample the vehicle is considered stationary
- When speed remains less than Maximum Load/Dump Speed the vehicle is effectively considered as still stationary
- When a stationary period becomes more than Minimum Load/Dump Time the load/dump event is considered as having taken place
- When the vehicle leaves the load/dump area following these conditions, the load/dump event is considered complete as of the time speed exceeds 0.8 km/h prior to leaving the load/dump area
Under Test Configuration, there is an Advanced section, with default values as below:
- Minimum Load Time: 20 seconds
- Minimum Dump Time: 0.5 seconds
- Maximum Load Speed: 5 km/h
- Maximum Dump Speed: 0 km/h
These settings can be adjusted to ensure cycles are being identified correctly.