SatGen is Racelogic’s GNSS scenario generation software which enables you to create a data file, based on a user-generated trajectory file that can be replayed on a LabSat GNSS Simulator.
Further information on SatGen software can be found on the LabSat website.
- SatGen V3 User Manual
- This guide provides an overview of SatGen software features and its basic operation.
- 01 - SatGen Introduction
- 02 - SatGen System operation
- 03 - SatGen Output Formats
- 04 - SatGen Dynamic Scenario creation
- 05 - SatGen Importing files
- 06 - SatGen Static Scenario creation
- 07 - SatGen User defined
- 08 - SatGen Real Time Creation
- 09 - SatGen Wideband
- 10 - SatGen Example data files
- 11 - SatGen Appendix
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.