Main ‘File Display’ screen button functions
|Move up/Down through list of files or menu options.|
|Begin replay of the currently highlighted file.|
|Start recording to a new file using the current settings. File number will be incremented.|
|Press OK to select option.|
|Press for 3 seconds to power down LabSat.|
Top Level Menu Functions
- Info – Display file info for selected file.
- Protect – Write protect current file to avoid accidental deletion.
- Copy – Copy selected file to SD/USB media.
- Delete – Delete selected file, Yes/No.
- Format – Erase and Format internal SSD, Yes/No.
Allows configuration of recorded frequency bands. Within the constellation options are signal bit-depth (quantisation) and bandwidth settings. Depending on the combination of bit depth and bandwidth, the number of configurable RF channels will be automatically adjusted to maintain the maximum available disk (SSD) bandwidth.
- Quan/Bandwidth – Adjust both quantisation (bit depth) and recorded signal bandwidth. Changing bandwidth will clear the RF channel settings requiring new RF channel selection by the user.
- RF Channel 1/2/3 – Configure the centre frequency for each available RF channel. Only frequencies containing valid GNSS signals for the selected bandwidth will be shown. In addition to this, once a frequency has been selected on one channel, the same frequency cannot be used on another channel.
- Load Custom Profile – Allows the user to select a profile that has been previous saved via the Web Server.
Allows control over how LabSat will replay a file.
- Loop – Selected file will replay continuously.
- Pause – Define a pause duration between loops.
- From – Specify a time in the scenario to replay from.
- For – Specify how long the scenario will replay for.
Allows control over how LabSat will record a file.
- For – Specify how long the LabSat will record for.
Most user configurable device settings are accesses from the SETUP menu.
- CLK REF
- OCXO – Configure clock to OCXO (Oven Controlled Oscillator).
- TCXO – Configure clock to TCXO (Temperature Controlled Oscillator).
- External 10 MHz – Configure clock to 10 MHz external signal.
- REF OUT – Output a 10 MHz reference signal for use by other systems (available when OCXO or TCXO is selected).
- CH1 to CH4
- CAN1 – Record CAN Bus channel 1.
- CAN2 – Record CAN Bus channel 2.
- 1PPS – Record 1PPS signal from internal GNSS monitor (disable power save).
- RS232 – Record RS232 signal.
- DIGI 1 – Record state of DIGI 1 input.
- DIGI 2 – Record state of DIGI 2 input.
- CH1 to CH4
- Ext Sync – When enabled allows the user to synchronize record or replay using a switch on the DIGI2 expansion pin.
- Log File – When selected the CAN data will be logged into a separate .txt file.
- Replay Log File – When selected if a .txt file is available for the scenario it will be replayed.
- CAN1 – Set the desired baud rate.
- CAN2 – Set the desired baud rate.
- Silent Record – Determines whether or not the LabSat sends an acknowledge pulse during recording (both channels).
- Log File – When selected the serial data will be logged into a separate .ser file.
- Replay Log File – When selected if a .ser file is available for the scenario it will be replayed.
- Port Settings
- Baud – Set the desired baud rate.
- Databits – Set the desired databit.
- Stopbits – Set the desired stopbit.
- Parity – Set the desired parity.
- Static IP – Enable/Disable Static IP.
- IP – Set the IP address assigned to LabSat 3 Wideband (available when Static IP is selected).
- Mask – Set the Subnet mask assigned to LabSat 3 (available when Static IP is selected).
- GW – Set the default gateway for the network (available when Static IP is selected).
- Display – Adjust display contrast and backlight brightness.
- Power Save – When selected, will power down display backlight and internal monitor during recording.
- Disable Beep – When selected the keypad sound will be disabled.
- Time – Configure internal clock using UTC time from internal GNSS monitor or set manually.
- Export Config – A settings.txt file containing the LabSat's current settings will be placed in the root of the SSD.
About – Contains information specific to the LabSat, e.g. serial number and firmware version.
Exit – Return to file list.