LabSat 3 Wideband (LS03W)
LabSat 3 Wideband is an RF signal record and replay system with 3 independently tuneable wideband channels. This allows capture and replay of most GNSS signals and even a few non-GNSS signals.
Small, battery powered and with a removable solid state disk, LabSat 3 Wideband allows you to quickly gather detailed, real world satellite data and replay these signals on your bench.
- LabSat 3 Wideband User Manual
- This guide/manual provides an overview of the LabSat 3 Wideband product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - LabSat3W Introduction
- 02 - LabSat3W Components
- 03 - LabSat3W Media
- 04 - LabSat3W Synology Configuration
- 05 - LabSat3W Synology Functionality
- 06 - LabSat3W Menu layout
- 07 - LabSat3W Record and Replay Operations in Detail
- 08 - LabSat3W SSD File Layout
- 09 - LabSat3W Battery
- 10 - LabSat3W External Reference Clock Input
- 11 - LabSat3W Digital Channels
- 12 - LabSat3W CAN Bus
- 13 - LabSat3W RS232
- 14 - LabSat3W Digital In / Out
- 15 - LabSat3W External Synchronisation
- 16 - LabSat3W WiFi Dongle
- 17 - LabSat3W Remote Control
- 18 - LabSat3W Converting LabSat Scenarios
- 19 - LabSat3W SatGen Software
- 20 - LabSat3W Troubleshooting
- 21 - LabSat3W Technical Properties
- LabSat 3 Wideband - Web Server
- This guide provides an overview of LabSat 3 Wideband - Web Server features and its basic operation.
- LabSat 3 Wideband - Extensions Software
- This guide provides an overview of LabSat 3 Wideband - Extensions Software features and its basic operation.
- LabSat 3 Wideband - Remote Control (Telnet)
- This guide provides an overview of the LabSat 3 Wideband - Remote Control (Telnet) product features, its basic operation and specifications.