As one of the first dedicated GPS Simulators with RF record and playback facilities, LabSat enables real world GPS and Galileo testing to take place in the laboratory. The LabSat is small and rugged, allowing it to be used in the field to continuously record the RF GPS/Galileo signal in a digital form which can then be replayed at a later date.
Further details on the LabSat are available on our website.
- LabSat - User Manual
- This guide provides an overview of the LabSat product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - LabSat Introduction
- 02 - LabSat Operation
- 03 - LabSat PC Requirements
- 04 - LabSat Installing Software
- 05 - LabSat Connecting USB
- 06 - LabSat Software Overview
- 07 - LabSat Software Settings Menu
- 08 - LabSat Recording GPS Data
- 09 - LabSat Recording Event Inputs
- 10 - LabSat Replaying GPS Data
- 11 - Converting LabSat 2 scenarios
- 12 - LabSat SatGen v2 Software
- 13 - LabSat Interface Modules
- 14 - LabSat Video Syncronisation
- 15 - LabSat Troubleshooting
- 16 - LabSat Software Development Kit (SDK)
- 17 - LabSat Inventory and optional extras
- 18 - LabSat PIN OUTS
- 19 - LabSat Technical specifications