The track map database used by the VBOX Laptimer can be updated independently of the units firmware.
Occasionally Racelogic will release new versions of the track map database in order to introduce new circuit maps and start/finish lines - and also to update any older tracks with new layouts.
The track map database stored within the Video VBOX is updated within a Firmware Upgrade, however the database can also be updated independently of the main unit firmware.
The latest database file can be downloaded from here.
To update your Video VBOX with the latest track database, please download the file and install it by following this procedure:
- Download the latest track database file from the link above.
- Place the Database.vidup file on the root directory of an SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Power up the Video VBOX unit.
- Load the SD card into the front panel.
- The Video VBOX will double beep when the upgrade is complete (may take up to 5 minutes).
- Turn the unit off and on again to complete the update.
To view the latest track list, click on the image below.