The Video window shows video associated to selected files/ laps within the Session window, up to 6 videos can be displayed at one time.
- To toggle playback, hit the Spacebar, Enter or Left/Right Mouse Click on the video or use the playback controls as described below.
- To jump back to the last stopped position, press Backspace, Numeric Keypad 0 or use the Playback Controls when the video is paused. Pressing it twice returns it to the start of section shown in the Graph window as described below.
- To change the speed of the video, either use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ keys on the main keyboard (rather than the numeric keypad) or use the playback controls as described below.
To switch to Full screen video at any time, use the F5 key.
Full screen side by side video (F5)
Along with the keyboard shortcuts explained below, playback can be controlled by either using the buttons within the Video window or Video ribbon menu.
It is possible to Play, Pause, Stop, Move Forward, Move Backwards or Jump Back to sections.
|(changes from play symbol)||Pause video|
|(changes from stop symbol)||Jump video back to the last stop position|
|(changes from jump back symbol)||Jump video back to the start of section shown in the Graph window|
You can also adjust the playback speed of the video as explained below.
These options enable you to Play, Pause, Stop, Move Forward, Move Backwards or Jump Back to sections, more information about this is available above.
Playback speed can be changed from x0.125 up to x8 regular speed using the dropdown option.
Note: If you intend on playing back a large number of videos at high speed, a powerful computer is required.
The Position slider can be used to move the video forwards or backwards over the lap.
By moving the cursor in the graph window, the video will move to the synchronised position.
This option will display a speed overlay on to the bottom right of the HD video. This can be particularly useful if the scene used within the video doesn't already have a speed element.
Video with speed overlay
|Space bar/ Enter||Play/ pause video|
|+ / – (main keyboard)||Increase / decrease playback speed|
|Backspace / Num 0||
1. Stop playback
2. Jump to last stop position
3. Jump to start of section shown in Graph
|Left arrow ←||Skip back 1 % of graph width|
|Right arrow →||Skip forward 1 % of graph width|
|Alt + Left Aarrow ←||Skip back single sample|
|Alt + Right arrow →||Skip forward single sample|
|Shift + Left arrow ←||Skip back 10 % of graph width|
|Shift + Right arrow →||Skip forward 10 % of graph width|