Circuit Tools software
Circuit Tools is a data-analysis package designed for Racelogic GPS data-loggers, including VBOX, Video VBOX, VBOX Sport, DriftBox and PerformanceBox.
The software is designed by racing drivers, for racing drivers, so aimed to automate many tasks and quickly present a driver with the crucial information required to improve lap-times.
This removes the complexity normally associated with analysis software, which is often aimed at experienced race engineers.
The software can work with or without video, but this manual will assume you are using video as this is the most effective way of analysing circuit performance.
- Circuit Tools User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of Circuit Tools software features and its basic operation.
- 01 - Circuit Tools The Art of Going Faster
- 02 - Circuit Tools Ribbon Menu
- 03 - Circuit Tools Screen Layouts
- 04 - Circuit Tools Session Window
- 05 - Circuit Tools Graph Window
- 06 - Circuit Tools Data Window
- 07 - Circuit Tools Video Window
- 08 - Circuit Tools Track Window
- 09 - Circuit Tools Start/Finish Wizard
- 10 - Circuit Tools About
- Circuit Tools Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.
- Circuit Tools Troubleshooting
- How to solve problems encountered within Circuit Tools