Open loop testing can be achieved using any VB3i, connected to the ABD system as shown below:-
VBOX Manager Configuration
- Connect VBOX Manager to the VBOX.
- Enter the 'SETUP' menu of VBOX Manager.
- Select the 'Robot Modes' option and choose 'Configure'.
- Scroll to 'ABD Open Loop' and select.
Selecting the ‘ABD Open Loop’ option within VBOX Manager will automatically set up the VB3i for use with the ABD system by applying the following settings:
- Dynamic Mode – 'High'
- Hi Dynamic KF – 'Disabled'
- Log Rate – '100 Hz'
- Dual Antenna Mode – 'Disabled'
- IMU Integration – 'Disabled'
- VCI CAN Rate – '500 kbit/s'
- VCI CAN bus – 'RS232 port'
- VCI Termination – 'Enabled’
- The following CAN IDs will also be switched on, more information on these is available here:-
- If an IMU is detected then the IMU channels will be enabled for logging and available on CAN output as follows:-
- 600 – Yaw Rate - X Acceleration
- 601 – Y-Accel - GPS Altitude
- 602 – Pitch Rate - Roll Rate
- 603 – Z-Accel