Instead of using a laser light barrier to trigger the start of the Pass-By Noise test, a VBOX 3i RTK (VB3iSLR) can be used to set the start and finish lines when used with an RTK Base Station or NTRIP solution. This means that the test vehicle does not have to come to a stop between test runs.
- 1 x RLVB3i; 100 Hz GPS Data Logger
- 1 x RLACS112L; Optional 5 Ahr Li Ion battery pack if vehicle power not possible
- 1 x RLRTM24MBS; Vehicle Telemetry Radio
- 1 x DGPS radio modem and RTK Base Station
- 1 x RLCAB005 (Racelogic) or RLCAB069L (Satel) DGPS radio modem to VBOX cable
- 1 x PC or Tablet
- 1 x RLCAB081; Optional cable if using both a Telemetry Radio and CAN Input from test vehicle