Many cars are now fitted with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). These use sensors to analyse driver actions and the environment, intervening when necessary to protect the vehicle.
VBOX ADAS test systems allow design engineers to easily verify the performance of products. They have been developed to provide real time measurements of parameters from up to three vehicles at less than 2 cm accuracy.
VBOX test equipment complies with NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), the EC (European Commision), or ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation).
Further details on ADAS Applications can be found on our website.
- ADAS User Manual
- This guide provides an overview of the ADAS Applications features, basic operation and specifications.
- Adaptive Cruise Control Testing (ACC)
- ADAS CAN Input Configurations
- ADAS CAN outputs
- ADAS Parameter definitions
- Autonomous Emergency Braking Testing (AEB)
- Blind Spot Detection Testing (BSD)
- Forward Collision Warning Testing (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning Testing (LDWS)
- Park Assist Testing
- TSR - Traffic Sign Recognition Testing (Multi Static Point)
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.