Multi-Function Display (MFD)
The Multi-Function Display has thirteen options of display screens. The two main screens contain a total of 8 VBOX parameters - any of the VBOX data channels can be assigned to a parameter.
Three other screens include, GPS position as latitude and longitude, lap timing screen and a target graph screen.
The remaining eight screens display pre-set tests to allow different test profiles to be configured, which can then be quickly swapped between, ideally suited for the quick pace of test environments.
More information on the MFD can be found on our website.
- MFD User Manual
- This guide provides an overview of the VBOX Video HD2 product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - MFD Introduction
- 02 - MFD Test screens
- 03 - MFD Data Display Options
- 04 - MFD Menu Options
- 05 - MFD Setup (VBOX Tools)
- 06 - MFD Display Parameter Tables
- 07 - MFD Thermal Printer
- 08 - MFD Firmware Upgrade
- 09 - MFD CAN Output
- 10 - MFD PIN OUTS
- 11 - MFD Technical Specifications
- 12 - MFD Standard Inventory and Accessories
- 13 - MFD EC Declaration Of Conformity