ADAS Single Target
Single Target radios (RLRTM24TR) can be used to transmit data from a target vehicle to a subject vehicle and vice versa, so both vehicles can calculate separation data live.
ADAS Multiple Target
Multiple Target radios (RLRTM24MTS/C) enable the simultaneous calculation of parameters from two target vehicles. The data flows only in one direction but allows two target vehicles to transmit their data to one subject vehicle, which then can calculate separation data live.
The VBOX in the target vehicle transmits serial data from the socket marked “SERIAL” or “RS232” out through the telemetry module for reception by a second radio connected to the VBOX in the subject vehicle. The target VBOX should use the telemetry radio marked S (server), the subject VBOX should use the C (client) radio.
Only one connection is required as power for the Telemetry unit comes from the VBOX via a 5-way Lemo to 5-way Lemo cable.
ADAS Radio Options
- RLRTM24TR – VBOX ADAS Telemetry radio pair (EU Spec)
- RLRTM24TRJP - VBOX ADAS Telemetry radio pair (Japan Spec)
- RLRTM24TRU– VBOX ADAS Telemetry radio pair (Rest of the World Spec)
- RLRTM24MTS/ RLRTM24MTC – VBOX ADAS Radio Server/Client (subject/target) for multi target (EU Spec)
- RLRTM24MTSJP/ RLRTM24MTCJP – VBOX ADAS Radio Server/Client (subject/target) for multi target (Japan Spec)
- RLRTM24MTSU/ RLRTM24MTCU – VBOX ADAS Radio Server/Client (subject/target) for multi target (Rest of World Spec)
Please see radio overview for details specs.