Base Station (RLVBBS5/RLVBBS6)
The Racelogic DGNSS RTK Base Station is designed to improve positional accuracy of VBOX's and other compatible GNSS systems by calculating and transmitting differential correction data.
By setting up the Base Station in a known position, it is able to accurately monitor the difference between its known position and the position that it is calculating from GNSS satellite signals. The difference is then transmitted via radio to allow a remote GNSS system to correct its position. The differential correction message can be broadcasted in RTCM v2, RTCM v3, RTCM v3.2 MSM4 and MSM7, or proprietary RTK formats using an internal or mast mounted radio modem transmitter.
Depending on the type of base station and roving unit used, position accuracies of up to 2 cm (95 % CEP) are available.
Further details on the Base Station can be found on our website.
- Base Station User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the Base Station product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - Base Station Introduction
- 02 - Base Station Operation
- 03 - Base Station GNSS Antenna
- 04 - Base Station Radio Antenna
- 05 - Base Station Front Panel
- 06 - Base Station Setup - New Location
- 07 - Base Station Setup - Stored Location
- 08 - Base Station Menu Options
- 09 - Base Station Status Display
- 10 - Base Station Receiving Local DGPS
- 11 - Base Station Using User Supplied Radio Modems
- 12 - Base Station Absolute and Relative Positioning
- 13 - Base Station Battery and Charging Status
- 14 - Base Station Compatibility Matrix
- 15 - Base Station Technical Properties