Mini Input Module (RLVBMIM01)
The Mini Input Module is a general purpose input/output module designed for use by either the VBOX Mini or existing VBOX products.
The Mini Input Module allows data such as temperature, RPM, wheel speed, fuel flow, throttle angles and pedal forces to be easily measured along with the VBOX GPS data.
The module can accept 8 analogue inputs, 2 digital inputs, an additional digital state input for use as an event marker, and 2 K-type thermocouple inputs.
When used in conjunction with a VBOX Mini, the Mini Input Module can also output one digital and one analogue signal. Connections are via a removable screw terminal.
More information on the MIM can be found on our website.
- MIM - User manual
- This guide provides an overview of the Mini Input Module product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - MIM Introduction
- 02 - MIM Inputs / Outputs
- 03 - MIM Connecting to VBOX Mini
- 04 - MIM Connecting to VBOX
- 05 - MIM Connecting to Video VBOX
- 06 - MIM Connecting to 3rd party logger
- 07 - MIM Software Settings
- 08 - MIM Firmware Upgrade
- 09 - MIM Technical Specification
- 10 - MIM PIN Outs
- 11 - MIM CAN Output format
- 12 - MIM EC Declaration of Conformity