FIM03 is a 4-channel frequency capture and pulse counter unit. It enables frequency based signals in the range of 1 Hz to 20 kHz to be captured and recorded. This allows FIM03 to be used for a variety of applications including:
- ABS brake stops
- Tyre traction testing
- Aquaplane testing
- Fuel flow/consumption measurement
- General vehicle evaluation
- Engine monitoring (RPM)
VBOX Setup software allows FIM03 to be configured for use with Racelogic VBOX or stand-alone mode for use with third party data loggers.
- Frequency input range 1 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Pulse counting mode.
- Input channels can accept direct connection to inductive sensors.
- Internal scale and offset to provide signal input units from sensors.
- Modes for automatic calculation of RPM or wheel speed.
- BNC connection for signal input.