Analogue Input Module (RLVBADC03)
The VBOX Analogue Input Module (RLVBADC03) is an 8-channel 16 bit analogue voltage interface designed for use with the Racelogic VBOX range of GPS data loggers.
Each channel is electrically isolated and provides bipolar voltage measurement up to ±50 V with a DC accuracy of ±2 mV. Isolated, regulated 5 V and 12 V supplies are available on the main 25-way sub-d connector in addition to a supply voltage connection.
Configuration software supplied with the Analogue Input Module allows scale and offset of the voltage reading for conversion into real data.
More information on the ADC03 can be found on our website.
- ADC - User manual
- This guide provides an overview of the Analogue Input Module product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - ADC Introduction
- 02 - ADC Modes of Operation
- 03 - ADC Software Overview
- 04 - ADC Connection to VBOX
- 05 - ADC Connection as Stand Alone Module
- 06 - ADC Connection to Video VBOX
- 07 - How to upgrade ADC firmware
- 08 - ADC Technical Specification
- 09 - ADC PIN OUTS
- 10 - ADC Inventory and Accessories
- 11 - ADC EC Declaration of Conformity