Racelogic Brake Test Software is a stand-alone application specifically designed for Racelogic customers who are performing high dynamic brake stop tests using a VB3i or VBSS100.
The software is able to process both live serial data and recorded VBO files in order to generate results from either brake trigger or deceleration tests. This allows customers to perform multiple brake stop tests and view the results in a visually clear manner.
The software is more configurable, clearer and visual than the Report Generator brake stop test results in VBOX Tools.
- Brake Test User manual
- This guide provides an overview of Brake Test software features and its basic operation.
- 01 - Brake Test SW Introduction
- 02 - Brake Test SW Auto Configuration
- 03 - Brake Test SW Live data
- 04 - Brake Test SW Viewing post processed data
- 05 - Brake Test SW Re-scanning data
- 06 - Brake Test SW Test setup
- 07 - Brake Test SW Obtaining results
- 08 - Brake Test SW Removing test lines
- 09 - Brake Test SW Analysing results
- 10 - Brake Test SW Glossary of terms
- 11 - Brake Test SW - Software Version