Occasionally Racelogic will release new versions of firmware (internal code) for the VBOX Touch, often to introduce new features.
New firmware is loaded into the VBOX Touch using an SD card.
Download the latest update file from the VBOX Automotive Website.
How to Update the Firmware
- Download the update from the link above.
- Unzip the folder and place the .rvf file on to the root directory of the SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Insert the SD card into the Side of the Unit.
- Power up VBOX Touch.
- Confirm the update by pressing OK.
- The unit will then display an update screen with a progress bar.
- Once complete, the unit will restart.
Note: Once the firmware is successfully loaded on to the unit, the file will be removed from the SD card.