VBOX Touch can be used with a number of Applications, occasionally Racelogic will release new versions of these applications, often to introduce new features.
New/updated applications are loaded into VBOX Touch using an SD card.
How to Install/Update a VBOX Touch App
- Download the latest application file from the VBOX Automotive Website. Select the image of the app you would like/are using to download the latest file. If you are using the standard functionality of VBOX touch, click on the image of the 'Performance App' to download the latest file.
- Unzip the folder and place the .rvf file on to the root directory of the SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Insert the SD card into the Side of the Unit.
- Power up VBOX Touch.
- Confirm the update by pressing OK.
- The unit will then display an update screen with a progress bar.
- Once complete, the unit will restart.
Note: Once the application is successfully loaded on to the unit, the file will be removed from the SD card.