The brightness of the VBOX Touch LEDs can be adjusted within the General Settings menu by pressing the Settings Button .
You can manually adjust the LED brightness between 5 levels, with 1 being the dimmest and 5 being the brightest setting (this is extremely bright!) or turn off the LEDs. Tap the button to cycle through the available options, the LEDs will preview the brightness level.
The 4 LEDs at the top of the unit provide visual feedback dependent on what process is being performed:
- Accel/Decel Mode: If Alert at End is enabled, the LEDs will will flash green for 0.5 s once the test end criteria is met.
- Lap Timing Mode:
- The LEDs provide a live reference lap speed comparison (Delta-V)
- The LEDs will illuminate blue during the process of creating a Reference Lap.
- When loading a Track Database file, the progress of the track database update is displayed via the LEDs; each lit LED will represent 25% of the process with all LEDs extinguishing when the process is complete.
- When a Track Layout is changed, the LEDs will briefly flash green twice.
- Speed Mode: If a Target Speed LED Alert has been set, the LEDs will flash green when the value is reached.
- Screenshot: If a screenshot has been saved successfully, the LEDs will illuminate yellow in sequence from left to right to display the progress of writing to the SD card.
- Reset: The LEDs will briefly flash green twice when a screen has been reset.