VBOX LapTimer is a 20 Hz GPS data logger and predictive lap timer display in one. It provides instant driver feedback, helping to find valuable improvements in lap times. It features two RGB LED indicators, audible signals and a three button keypad. VBOX LapTimer has a built in screen orientation accelerometer, so it can be mounted either way up. A start/finish database of over 450 tracks worldwide is built in to allow auto track detection based on GPS location.
More information on the VBOX Laptimer can be found on our website.
- VBOX LapTimer - User Manual
- This guide provides an overview of the VBOX LapTimer product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - VBOX LapTimer - Introduction
- 02 - VBOX LapTimer - GPS
- 03 - VBOX LapTimer - Speed/Max Speed/Speed Bar
- 04 - VBOX LapTimer - Lap Timing
- 05 - VBOX LapTimer - Predictive Lap Timing
- 06 - VBOX LapTimer - Lap Count
- 07 - VBOX LapTimer - Lateral/Longitudinal g
- 08 - VBOX LapTimer - Menu Options
- 09 - VBOX LapTimer - Square Button Functions
- 10 - VBOX LapTimer - Using as an OLED Display
- 11 - VBOX LapTimer - Technical Properties
- 12 - VBOX LapTimer - Troubleshooting
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.