VBOX 3i 100 Hz (RLVB3i)
VBOX 3i is the pinnacle of the VBOX product range. Using a powerful GPS engine, VBOX 3i logs data at 100 times a second.
With IMU integration, USB and Bluetooth connectivity, compact flash card logging and audio functionality for voice tagging, the VBOX 3i represents a flexible solution to a range of testing requirements.
More information about the VBOX 3i range can be found on our website.
- VBOX 3i User Manual (All Variants)
- This guide provides an overview of the VB3i data logger product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - VB3i Introduction
- 02 - VB3i GPS Antenna Placement
- 03 - VB3i Front Panel
- 04 - VB3i LED Indicators
- 05 - VB3i Logging
- 06 - VB3i Dual Antenna Setup
- 07 - VB3i VBOX Setup
- 08 - VB3i CAN
- 09 - VB3i Analogue and Digital I/O
- 10 - VB3i Dynamic Modes
- 11 - VB3i DGPS / RTK
- 12-1 - VB3i IMU Integration - In-Vehicle Mounted
- 12-2 - VB3i IMU Integration - Roof Mounted
- 13 - VB3i Bluetooth Pairing
- 14 - VB3i Voice Tagging
- 15 - VB3i Technical Properties
- VBOX 3i Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.
- Benefits of IMU and Kalman filter integration for slip angle measurement
- Connecting VB3i to a Gregory Fuel Flow Sensor
- How can I organise and name files on a Compact Flash card?
- How does the brake trigger correction work?
- How does VBOX 3i store 32 bit integer and 64 bit floating point numbers?
- How to Assemble a Dual Antenna Mounting Pole
- How to connect a VBOX 3i to a PC via Bluetooth
- Network RTK
- Over what distance will telemetry work?
- Trouble getting dual antenna lock (VB3iSL units only)
- VB3i Data Sheets
- VB3i IMU Kalman Filter
- VB3i NTRIP
- VB3i Satellite number jumps
- VB3i UTC Time Offset
- VBOX 3i Cable Identification
- VBOX 3i GPS coldstart
- VBOX 3i Kalman Filter Status
- VBOX 3i Position Accuracy
- VBOX 3i Serial (RS232) Protocol
- VBOX 3i Versions
- What are the different types of filter, and when should I use them?
- What are the GPS Long Acc and GPS Lat Acc channels?
- What is the maximum VBOX serial data rate when using Telemetry?
- When should I use filtering?
- Why is the number of serial channels limited?