The track map database used by the VBOX Laptimer can be updated independently of the units firmware.
The track database stored within the VBOX LapTimer can be updated independently of the main unit firmware.
The latest database file can be downloaded from here.
To update your VBOX LapTimer with the latest track database, please download the file and install it by following this procedure:
- Download the TRACKS.BDB file onto your PC. (Register your unit here to receive login details.)
- Copy the TRACKS.BDB file into the DATA directory of the SD card, and insert it into the VBOX LapTimer.
- Within the Laptimer screen, navigate to 'MENU' > 'LAP TIMING MENU'.
- Select 'LOAD TRACKS DATABASE'.
- The database file will then load into the LapTimer.