The video can't be played the graph cursor can't be moved
- If changing the X axis mode to ‘Time’ allows the video to play correctly, but when setting it to ‘Distance’ it does not, this indicates there may be no valid GPS data in the file, or the vehicle was only stationary while logging.
- If the driver left the track while the unit was recording (e.g. drove through the pit lanes, spun off the circuit), make sure that a lap containing this extra data is not selected as the datum, or, switch the X axis mode to Distance or Time.
- If the video will play when ‘Show whole file’ is selected, but doesn't in ‘Show laps’ mode, open the Start/Finish Wizard and make sure a correct start/finish line is selected.
Also, try selecting a different datum lap in case of any data error in the currently selected one.
The whole file is displayed, but not the list of individual laps
- Open the Start/Finish Wizard and make sure a Start/Finish line is present (this is displayed as a green dot on the track).
- Make sure the Start/Finish line is defined within the width of the circuit, not outside, in the pit lane, for example. Zoom in around the Start/Finish line using the left hand mouse button, to see the area in more detail.
Sector times in the Session window are wrong
- Go to the Session tab in the Ribbon menu and make sure the correct split format is selected: ‘Split to split format’ or ‘Start to split format’.
Values displayed in the Data window are wrong
- Go to the Data tab of the Ribbon and select ‘Current’ as the data format.
- Go to the Home tab and make sure the correct units are used.
Circuit Tools crashes on launch
- Uninstall Circuit Tools using add/remove programs in Windows
- Make sure the following directories are empty of any Circuit Tools folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Racelogic
- Reinstall latest version from fresh download.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Racelogic might be a hidden folder on your PC. This page here explains how to make the folder visible. You can make it invisible again once you have inspected it.